CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

#2

"A picture of you and someone you've been closest to the longest"
I must say it's a tie between 2 people
 
This is me and a person I've known my entire life. Stefani and I did absolutely everything together. Our parents are best friends and their parents were friends so it's a generation thing. we went a lot of places together, including Lagoon and Cherry Hill every summer without fail. I would stay at her house so much that I wanted to just live there so it'd be easier to play. We have so many good memories and they are still coming. I go over to her house almost every week! 
now on to person number two
This right here is me and Brady. I've known him for almost as long as I've known Stefani. We would also spend day after day together. It started because our mothers would take turns babysitting us. That was the start of our friendship but it certainly didn't stop after we were old enough to watch ourselves. We would run through the fields that used to surround us, making forts and playing pretend games. To this day we still hang out once or twice a week and we are still as close as ever! 
           So you see, it would be impossible to decide between these two amazing people who have affected my life so much. 

1 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute! I didn't know you and Brady go back THAT far! I love the first photo - you both have such "explorer" legs! All beat up! :)

Post a Comment