CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

#8

"A Picture of something that makes you laugh"
So this picture makes me laugh every time I see it. I will let you in on the funny story behind it......

My friend Emily and I agreed to go with our friend Brady up to an "audition" in Salt Lake. After that we decided we wanted to stay up in Salt Lake because we don't go up very often. I wanted to show them this place that is called "the view", unfortunately police like to make sure people can't go up there so that was a bust. On the bright side it is right next to Ensign park so we decided to make a stop. Brady had his camera so when we got to the top of the stairs we found a good place to put the camera and brady set the camera to take 10 pictures at a time. That's where the picture above came from. It's funny because there was no music and we were just dancing around. I personally love this picture out of all of them because Emily looks like she's holding me up, but it was just the angle and dance moves we were doing at the time. After our pictures we started to walk back to the car. We noticed some sketchy people about 50 yards away so we were kind of hurrying and then Brady whispered "They are following us" of course he was kidding but being the insanely gullible person that I am, I freaked out and started running to his car. Both of them followed me and we jumped in and as we did Brady yelled "They really are coming!" as soon as I heard that I started screaming and told Brady to DRIVE! After we all settled down we realized we were hungry so we stared to drive to downtown. Looking to our right there was the capital building and instead of turning left we went straight, bad idea. Right after you pass the capital it's like a roller coaster and that road is the 90 degree death road coaster! It was so scary! We got to the bottom safely and continued our search for food. Eventually we decided on Denny's. While we were waiting on our food we decided to take some more pictures. Right as Brady was snapping a picture our waiter came up with a stern look and said "you are not aloud to take pictures in here" and then started laughing. we were totally embarrassed but then realized it was just a joke. The rest of the night was pretty uneventful, pretty much just the drive home and then to bed. It was a very fun night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment