CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 blogs in 30 days... #1

My friend did this to kind of "jump start" her blog so I thought I would be a copy cat, it's just such a great idea! So here we go :) 
30 Blogs in 30 days...#1
"A picture of you with fifteen facts"
1- I have ridden the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world and I will never stop telling people I did
2- I have led one of the Disney parades in Disneyland
3- I am the only person in my whole family(including extended) that is adopted, minus my Dad
4- I LOVE to dance but never REALLY do it in front of anybody 
5- I have themed movie nights almost once a week with some of my best friends
6- I am a newly licensed cosmetologist
7- I want to save the world and I will, recycling one recyclable at a time
8- I am obsessed with music from the late 50's to late 70's and am convinced I should've been alive back then
9- I am the biggest nerd alive. You think I'm just a pretty girl and then BAM I whip out Star Wars and Mario, to prove my point, also I play video games once a week with another best friend
10- I absolutely love exercise
11- I have a syndrome and a disease 
12- I can't even kill a bug anymore because it makes me sad that I'm taking somethings life away 
13- I married my best friend and probably the only one on the planet that can tolerate my nerdiness 24/7
14- I love burnt everything, toast, marshmallows, hot dogs, meat, everything really
15- I wish "hotdog" was still used as a phrase(like on "It's a Wonderful Life") 

0 comments:

Post a Comment